SoftwareHut has been included in the prestigious “Computerworld TOP200” ranking. Thanks to the great revenue growth rate in 2015 and 2016, our company has been ranked third among “IT Companies with the highest revenue growth”. SoftwareHut has been honoured in nine categories in total, which shows that local IT company can become one of the fastest growing IT companies in Poland within two years.
The yearly TOP200 report, created by Computerworld, gathers data from the IT market and divides it into fifteen categories. This report is being recognised as one of the most reliable sources of information about IT industry in Poland and companies deriving from this market. SoftwareHut occupies high places also in other categories:
- The largest IT rental services suppliers – 17th place
- IT companies with the highest employment increase in 2016 – 24th place
- The largest IT solutions and services supplier for the IT industry in 2016 – 36th place
- The largest IT solutions and services supplier for educational and R&D sectors in 2016 – 50th place
Straight to the podium within two years
Publication of the Computerworld report is synchronised with the second anniversary of the establishment of SoftwareHut. The company appeared on the market on 30th of June and achieved positive financial results rapidly. At the end of 2015, six months after starting a business, our company made 624.000 PLN.
In 2016, we increased our revenue by 523%, as we made 3.8 million PLN. Thanks to that, we occupied such a high place in the Computerworld ranking. In the category of IT revenue growth, we overtook 54 companies, which were qualified to this ranking.
– “IT companies with the highest revenue growth” category is significant because it shows the scale of business and its potential. Being one of the top three in this category motivates us greatly. It’s a sign that company is on the right, quick track. The sky is no limit! – said Robert Matyszewski, Vice President of Sales in SoftwareHut.
Strength lies within the capital group
Such a dynamical growth of SoftwareHut is possible due to being a part of TenderHut Capital Group and cooperation with other subsidiary companies. These companies operate like connected vessels and benefit from synergy effects. LegalHut, Solution4Labs and ProtectHut offer their services to their clients while using IT outsourcing services of SoftwareHut – a software company.
TenderHut Group opens next foreign offices in which it sells services of all subsidiary companies. Its expansion to European markets is the main reason for a success of such a young company. Thanks to opening five new TenderHut offices in Stockholm, Copenhagen, London, Zurich and Berlin, SoftwareHut extended its scale of action and gained easier access to foreign customers.
It’s not a time to rest on our laurels
We are doing well in the surrounding reality. A successful business recipe consists of a skilful analysis of market trends and a future-proof thinking. Robert Strzelecki, CEO of SoftwareHut, summarises: “The IT industry is one of a few such fast-growing industries in the world. We follow the trends, and we are aware of the potential of the market and of directions we need to take to fulfil needs of our present and future customers successfully”.
– In the nearest future, applications and services connected with e-business, internet of things, machine learning, VR (virtual reality) and AR (augmented reality) solutions will be primarily the main source of income. We are aware of the fact that in these areas there will be a significant increase in orders and we focus on our business – adds Robert Strzelecki.