SoftwareHut is a fast-growing software development company founded in June 2015, today employing over 250 IT specialists. We offer tailor-made solutions for start-ups, agencies and enterprises.
We treat internships in our company as an opportunity to learn about technology, tools and the work of a programmer from the inside.
WHAT DO THE PRACTICES LOOK LIKE?
- For the purposes of internships, we always create non-commercial/internal projects. Therefore, as an apprentice, you will not have any contact with the client.
- Project work is usually teamwork, in smaller groups. Each of them is supervised by our techlead.
- At the end of the internship, everyone prepares a short presentation summarizing the internship period and what they have learned during this time spent with us.
- Internships will take place between 3.07 - 31.07 in our Bialystok office at Sienkiewicza 110
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
The offer is addressed to students of Computer Science or related students with:
- academic experience in programming,
- know basics of at least one Frontend framework
- the ability to think logically,
- easy to communicate and deal with problems,
- knowledge of English at a level that allows reading technical documentation.
WHAT CAN YOU GAIN?
During the internship, you will have the opportunity to get to know the work of a programmer from the inside out. You can see what teamwork looks like and how the software development process works with the use of the latest technologies. You can feel what it's like when the programmer's code is checked by a senior developer, and the final work is verified by a professional tester.
Internships are free.